A trend that has taken the world by storm is quartz and encrusted crystals. Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel ready to wear 2012/13 AW used quartz and crystals to embellish their chic and classic designs. Pamela Love has taken a different approach to this trend and utilised it embrace tribal spirituality.
What you’ll need:
- 2 raw crystals (see Cluster Crystal Ring)
- Faux leather thread
- 2 gold studs with backings
- Hot glue gun or craft glue
What you’ll need to do:
- Cut two 15cm strips of faux leather thread.
- Attach the faux leather thread to the studs. As well as clamping the top of the stud add a little bit of glue to add extra security.
- Attached the stud and faux leather thread to the raw quartz. Do not glue the stud to the quartz, instead glue the faux leather thread just below the stud.
- Wrap the remaining faux leather thread around the quartz. Glue the end to secure.
Inspiration images courtesy of: