This DIY is super cute and super easy!! It also makes a gorgeous inexpensive gifts for girls. This DIY is based on the Ballerina Bow Head Band by Johnny Loves Rosie, priced at $25. Even if you purchase your supplies this DIY will cost $5 and below.
The inspiration for this DIY is being sexy without being slutty. Get in touch with your with your sweet and sophisticated side. And remember Audrey Hepburn “she was the first to make something not sexy, sexy” - Cynthia Rowley.
What you’ll need:
- Scrapes of ribbon (width 5mm)
- Elastic 5cm per headband (width 5mm)
- Measuring tape
- Glue - craft glue or hot glue gun
What you’ll need to do:
- Make a loop. Repeat this to make a figure 8. Wrap the end of the ribbon around the middle of the figure 8. Glue to seal.
- Then glue your bow off centre to a 38cm piece of ribbon. You can make many as different colours and combination as you like.
- Out of your ribbon scraps cut two 3cm pieces. Glue the elastic to the ends of the of the ribbon.
- Then use the ribbon scraps to to neaten the joins. Wrap the ribbon scraps around the joins and glue to secure.
Hope you like it!
(P.S. I have no clue what happened to the colour of the final photos… I’ll try to fix it.)
- pottah-plz likes this
- therockerchick likes this
- whitespaceandchips likes this
- nicolestacy-handmade likes this
- fromzephyr likes this
- rabiaa28 likes this
- rosebud1297 likes this
- ailov3you likes this
- witchofcraft reblogged this from silkandleatherlove
- 396monde reblogged this from silkandleatherlove
- ilysmsummer likes this
- willowsfandomfeels likes this
- nandi2020 reblogged this from silkandleatherlove
- burningthestarlight likes this
- silkandleatherlove posted this