Hope everyones well. Please feel free to ask any questions. So today’s DIY is super cute!! It is the perfect accessory to give an outfit some extra sugar on top.
Today’s DIY is inspired by the collar trend with a little added cuteness! For this DIY I blended the collar trend with the classic tuxedo dickie, with the cute feminin twist of pink and embroidery details.
What you’ll need:
- Old shirt
- Pencil or fabric chalk
- Sewing machine or needle and thread
- Embroidery thread
What you’ll need to do:
- Pencil a curved line from where the shoulder meets the collar to the front 2 buttons down. Then cut the line you drew and the back of the collar.
- Fold the collar in half, matching the collar.
- Use the previously cutout collar as a guide and draw a matching curved line. Then cut. Stich the raw edge of the bib part of your collar.
- Create a design for your embroidery and stich to collar.
Tah Dahhh!!! You’re done!!
Hope you like it!!
Inspiration images courtesy from:
- thanku4th3pain likes this
- nicolestacy-handmade likes this
- creamedquimwhip likes this
- shitthatsboss likes this
- vintagecafeshop likes this
- biggirlwithbigfashiondreams reblogged this from silkandleatherlove
- princessariel13 likes this
- defynefashion reblogged this from silkandleatherlove
- whisper-among-dreamers likes this
- ohholycats likes this
- nanalovesdiy likes this
- sasshleysimpson likes this
- ribbon-ribbon reblogged this from silkandleatherlove
- witchofcraft reblogged this from silkandleatherlove
- helloniki likes this
- iuriseara likes this
- blueberriesandcreamm likes this
- treysongzyo likes this
- thedreamon likes this
- i-can-smell-y0ur-teen-spirit reblogged this from silkandleatherlove
- staytruestaygolden likes this
- artisexpressedinmylife likes this
- bluelightintheeyes likes this
- crushedcrystal likes this
- zoe-doesnt-know likes this
- lepetitmoni reblogged this from silkandleatherlove
- silkandleatherlove posted this